Our range of medical pulse oximeters offer the opportunity to use one of the most innovative devices on the market to indirectly monitor oxygen saturation levels in the blood, as well as observe pulse rate and pulse intensity. These clip-like devices are necessary equipment for use in medical practices and hospitals. Medical pulse oximeters, also known as probes, are typically placed on a part of the body – most often a finger or ear lobe – in order to monitor important information concerning the patient’s blood oxygen saturation.
The medical pulse oximeter can be used either during surgery or afterwards to check on the effectiveness of lung medicines or to determine an individual’s ability to handle increased activity levels. Our range of pulse oximeters feature a lightweight and compact “all-in-one” device to assist in the diagnosis and maintenance of a patient’s health.
This pulse oximeter is suitable for the monitoring of adult and paediatric patients in medical clinics, hospitals and at home.
- Special splash proof and drop resistant design
- OLED display of SpO2, PR, PI, pulse bar & waveform
- Spot check and continuous pulse oximeter measurement modes
- Pulse rate analysis for spot check measurement
- Up to 12 groups SpO2 data storage
- Audible & visual alarm with low battery indication
- Automatic power on/off
- Four direction display
- Artefact removal & anti motion
- Accurate & sensitive