Combining the most innovative design and latest technology, our range of medical vaccine fridges and refrigerators will meet the strict needs and requirements of every medical practice, pharmacy and hospital. With three different refrigerators designed to store vaccines and other medical products, these medical vaccine fridges operate at stable temperatures to ensure they do not degrade. The ICS Pacific Medical Refrigerators are all compliant with the Quality Care Pharmacy Program (QCPP) Gold Chain Standard, so you can rest assured your vaccines are being stored safely.
Medical vaccine fridges and refrigerators are ideal for significantly minimising the risk of temperature fluctuations and product freezing. As a result, vaccines will be undeterred and health and safety for all involved will be safeguarded. Our medical vaccine fridges and refrigerators also adhere to recommended specifications for storage and handling to ensure the very best in storage and handling available in Australia.
The Nuline HR200 vaccine fridge has a solid door and is approved for use by both the Pharmacy Guild’s Quality Care Pharmacy Program (QCPP) and by the Therapeutic Goods Association (TGA). As standard, the HR200 comes with a USB data logger.
- The HR200 has built-in alarms to alert you of any temperature excursions
- Digital temperature indicator displays the temperature within the vaccine fridge, as well as the minimum and maximum recorded temperatures
- Includes a data logger with an inbuilt USB that can be easily downloaded to your PC
- Door lock to keep your vaccines secure
- Fan forced system minimizes temperature differences within the vaccine fridge
- Energy-efficient LED interior lighting
- A solid door with excellent insulation properties
- Four (4) plastic coated steel shelves with protective bars to prevent vaccines from being pushed onto the evaporator
- Quality Care Pharmacy Program (QCCP) accredited
- Powder-coated steel exterior and plastic interior
- Voltage free contacts facilitates connection to a building alarm system