The Classic III stethoscope brings new design, materials, and technology to the Littmann stethoscope series that’s been used and trusted by medical professionals for decades. With a two-sided chestpiece, dual tunable diaphrams, improved tubing, and much more, the Classic III stethoscope combines the best of new and traditional.
- Two-sided chestpiece with tunable diaphragms on both the adult and paediatric sides
- Single-piece tunable diaphragm is easy to attach
- Paediatric side converts to a traditional open bell
- Next-generation tubing provides longer life due to improved resistance to skin oils and alcohol
- Small tunable diaphragm is useful for paediatric, small, or thin patients; around bandages and for carotid assessment
- Five-year warranty
The 3M Littmann Classic III Stethoscope offers high acoustic sensitivity for exceptional performance when doing general physical assessments. It features dual tunable diaphragms and an updated design that is easier to clean and maintain.