The Lyla Steriliser is the ideal autoclave for your sterilisation needs. Sterilisation is deeply important in the reprocessing workflow of your medical instruments. That is why W&H aim for best standards with the Lyla Autoclave: S type sterilisation is a safe and sustainable way to reprocess items, both wrapped and unwrapped. The Lyla steriliser enormously facilitates daily activities, thanks to fast cycles, interaction, reduced maintenance and additional upgrade functions to fulfil your individual needs.
Simplified work process:
The Lyla sterilizer offers the best cycle time in its segment and impresses through high performance, user-friendly operation and modern design. Lyla will be a strong teammate to speed up your daily activities.
• Ease of Use: The simplified menu structure ensures extraordinarily high operating comfort: you can quickly navigate to programs and settings using the 3.5″ colour touch screen.
• Secure sterilisation cycles: The different available cycles guarantee the possibility to sterilize several instrument types, including hollow bodies, both wrapped and unwrapped. The 121°C cycle ensures the sterilization of sensitive items and porous load, such as surgical clothes.
• Time-saving maintenance: The water tank cover can be easily removed without tools, thus manual water filling is simple with the integrated funnel. The smooth surface design and ergonomic shape enable easy cleaning and thanks to modular feet it fits in anywhere. Thanks to the high level of reliability, the service interval is set to 4,000 cycles or 5 years.
• Extended connectivity: The W&H Med Steri App allows controlling and remote monitoring the steriliser thanks to a Wi-Fi connection. Moreover, cycle history back-up automatically saved on smartphone ensures extra-safety.
• Unique upgradeability: The Activation Code system is an innovative upgradeability tool. Activation Codes offer a tailored opportunity to enhance additional features that meet your practice needs and comply with future requirements. Effectively, for customising and upgrading your Lyla steriliser.
• Optional Label printer and barcode reader: The label printer can be connected to the sterilizer for printing barcodes. In combination with the integrated data logger, it improves your traceability system. Thanks to the barcode reader you can scan labels into patient records – an easy tool to link cycle, sterilisation package and patient.
Needs and requirements may change. Prepare yourself now: with the Activation Code system, additional functions can be activated to meet your changing practice needs and future requirements.
• Remote data storage: The “Remote data storage” feature is the ideal addition for the digital cycle documentation. It offers to possibility to save cycles directly on PC
• Traceability: The “Traceability” feature enables user identification and load release confirmation. Identification is secured by a PIN directly on the Lyla steriliser and the W&H Med Steri App.
• All in One: The “All in One” feature provides all benefits in one go – and ultimately your steriliser comes at a previously unattainable price-performance ratio.